About This Blog

This blog is just a place where I get to share my experiences with you all. I am just starting to get into organising photo shoots with friends just for fun, and I hope you can check them out. I also sometimes chuck in a few random rants about topics I feel like talking about in the moment so watch out for those. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog and do not forget to follow so you can keep updated. I hope you enjoy all the content I post and I try to update at least twice a week. So watch this space! - LAIFAI

If you want to contact me about any information concerning photos, feedback or even just a friendly hello you are more then welcome to send an email to info@laifaikalolo.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Animal masks and Gun shots.

Been a short while since I have last posted. I am finally on study break and decided I would do something interesting while on this break. I was inspired by the new Die Antwoord short film that came out and this is kind of my interpretation of it. So I decided I would play around with the inspiration and this is the end result and I am very happy with it.

HUGE THANK YOU to my best friends Louella and Prince for participating and helping out with everything! It really would not have been possible without either of them. So please follow there blogs Princes' and Louella they are always posting awesome stuff.

These pictures actually did not have a predetermined story but as you can see it kind of naturally just progressed into a full narrative. I would give you guys a actual story to follow but I like to think that you can all just piece it together for yourself and come up with your very own interpretation. Next week I have plans to do another before University starts back up again so keep an eye on that also :)

Hope all is good on your side of the screen!















2 comments:

  1. Some of these photos are extremely beautiful, I love the subtle play of light. *waves*

    ReplyDelete

Followers