About This Blog

This blog is just a place where I get to share my experiences with you all. I am just starting to get into organising photo shoots with friends just for fun, and I hope you can check them out. I also sometimes chuck in a few random rants about topics I feel like talking about in the moment so watch out for those. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog and do not forget to follow so you can keep updated. I hope you enjoy all the content I post and I try to update at least twice a week. So watch this space! - LAIFAI

If you want to contact me about any information concerning photos, feedback or even just a friendly hello you are more then welcome to send an email to info@laifaikalolo.com

Friday, April 23, 2010

Law class boredom...

So im siting here in my law class... ok when i was writing this law class started lol but yeah im onda bus now so major one hour time lapse... Not that u wud know or need to... I was just way 2 lazy 2 try and change the tittle thingy , but yeah tday was ok aye, did my sociology test which was way easier than i thougjt it wud be but yeah kinda didnt get to finish my 2nd essay (shit) and yeah i did not study as much as i wud of liked 2, but yeah... I dnt knw i just like tday a lot i guess kuz well, its friday :) huge grin nd yeah very happy bwt that as i loveeee the wkends. And well basically i love just sitting around and duin nothing aye... Its awsum. Myt go a few parties, the usual or just stay home nd do nothing which is fine... But not really me, ive noticed that well i think i have seriously cut down on smoking aye! Like i used 2 smoke like a pack a day nd now i made 2 packs last a week... Ok finishing dis while watching shortland st btw its got such awful acting :s but yeah im gonna cut dis here gettn stink lol nd yah my friend from henderson is coming over yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers