About This Blog

This blog is just a place where I get to share my experiences with you all. I am just starting to get into organising photo shoots with friends just for fun, and I hope you can check them out. I also sometimes chuck in a few random rants about topics I feel like talking about in the moment so watch out for those. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog and do not forget to follow so you can keep updated. I hope you enjoy all the content I post and I try to update at least twice a week. So watch this space! - LAIFAI

If you want to contact me about any information concerning photos, feedback or even just a friendly hello you are more then welcome to send an email to info@laifaikalolo.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

Beach Day and Lantern Festival.

Today was a very up and down day for me. Had a really nice time at the beach with my film buddies and then suddenly felt really moody by the time I spent maybe an hour at the Lantern Festival. I really was feeling ill and very on edge and I think I had to leave before I just lost it. The whole bus ride home, my mind went totally blank and by the time I reached home which takes an hour, I felt so empty... Idk I still had a good day though seeing everyone, I just wish I was up for it. But I really wasn't. Anyway here are some pics of my day today. I hope tomorow I feel much better.

BEACH DAY


















LANTERN FESTIVAL

















Anyway, those were all the photos I took before I left early... wish I could have stayed and felt better. But yeah wont be posting for a while I think. Will not be doing much this weekend, I should probably spend it on some more me time and focus on being a better person...


Thank you for reading I hope everything is good on your side of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers