About This Blog

This blog is just a place where I get to share my experiences with you all. I am just starting to get into organising photo shoots with friends just for fun, and I hope you can check them out. I also sometimes chuck in a few random rants about topics I feel like talking about in the moment so watch out for those. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog and do not forget to follow so you can keep updated. I hope you enjoy all the content I post and I try to update at least twice a week. So watch this space! - LAIFAI

If you want to contact me about any information concerning photos, feedback or even just a friendly hello you are more then welcome to send an email to info@laifaikalolo.com

Friday, April 22, 2011

INFINITE

Firstly, THIS IS NOT MY PHOTO SHOOT. I did my photo shoot on Wednesday and the story is that I was unable to move the images my friend Christina and I took onto my hard drive so I had to get her to email them to me. But when I got them she had to reduce the size of the images considerably to be able to email them to me. They were to small for me to use and post on my blog because there is a certain image resolution I try to maintain on my blog now. SO hopefully I will be able to get the raw files off her some time soon so I can show you guys my work but for now you can check out this "Behind the Scenes" post I did of the day HERE and you can also follow my good friend Christina for all her hard work and awesomeness for letting us use her amazing camera to take the photos :)

So instead of a photo post from my shoot on Wednesday I have decided to sort of share with you a new KPOP group I am seriously into at the moment. There name is Infinite and they are very cool and there songs are very cute and very catchy. So check out some of my favourite images of them from the "Nothings Over" MV and I will link the Music video below the photos.
Hope you are all good and look out for more posts coming soon :)



This is my favourite member of the group. His name is SUNG GYU He is also the leader! I just think he is the best looking. He pulls off the whole Mysterious Rocker kid vibe... he is not much of a kid though! He is actually 2 years older then me :O Well he is born '89 and I am born '91 so yeah you do the math. Anyway here are some of his stats I found on fuckyeahinfinite :)

Real Name: Kim Sunggyu

Position: Leader, Main Vocal, Dancer

Blood Type: A

Born: 89.04.28

Height: 178cm

Twitter: Leadergyu









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers