About This Blog

This blog is just a place where I get to share my experiences with you all. I am just starting to get into organising photo shoots with friends just for fun, and I hope you can check them out. I also sometimes chuck in a few random rants about topics I feel like talking about in the moment so watch out for those. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog and do not forget to follow so you can keep updated. I hope you enjoy all the content I post and I try to update at least twice a week. So watch this space! - LAIFAI

If you want to contact me about any information concerning photos, feedback or even just a friendly hello you are more then welcome to send an email to info@laifaikalolo.com

Friday, June 10, 2011

Auburn/Brown

A little look I put together last night and wore today. A lot of Brown and Auburn in this look which is very different for me but I like it. Some new things I got online. I feel like I have posted quite a bit this week so I will chillax for a bit... maybe. Hope you all have a good weekend!

I am wearing
ASOS Over Sized Black Beanie
Spitfire Black Shades
Loop Neckalce
Brown Thrifted Sweater
Black Ankle High Jeans
ASOS Brown Leather Distressed Carry All
Black Docs With Brown Socks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers