About This Blog

This blog is just a place where I get to share my experiences with you all. I am just starting to get into organising photo shoots with friends just for fun, and I hope you can check them out. I also sometimes chuck in a few random rants about topics I feel like talking about in the moment so watch out for those. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog and do not forget to follow so you can keep updated. I hope you enjoy all the content I post and I try to update at least twice a week. So watch this space! - LAIFAI

If you want to contact me about any information concerning photos, feedback or even just a friendly hello you are more then welcome to send an email to info@laifaikalolo.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BestFriends//Cookies//Cupcakes

These photos are SO SO SO fucking late. Took these almost TWO whole weeks ago. This was the weekend before the week of Christmas ( if that makes sense). Decided to take some photos with my two best friends Prince and Haylie before we all do our separate things with our families. We pretty much spent all night AND morning taking photos, LAUGHING our faces off and baking cookies and cupcakes... it was quite amazing. 



Here are just a few of my favourite pics because we ended up taking about 800+ photos at the end of it. Hope you like and I hope you had an amazing Christmas and a chilled out Holiday wherever you are reading this from. 

 



1 comment:

Followers