About This Blog

This blog is just a place where I get to share my experiences with you all. I am just starting to get into organising photo shoots with friends just for fun, and I hope you can check them out. I also sometimes chuck in a few random rants about topics I feel like talking about in the moment so watch out for those. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog and do not forget to follow so you can keep updated. I hope you enjoy all the content I post and I try to update at least twice a week. So watch this space! - LAIFAI

If you want to contact me about any information concerning photos, feedback or even just a friendly hello you are more then welcome to send an email to info@laifaikalolo.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last Friday Night...

Friday night was awesome. It was the night of my good friend Louella's birthday and it was so much fun. We firstly went to Karaoke at a place called "The Zoo" in Newmarket and also had dinner there. Then after we went into Town to meet up with the rest of Louella's friends. It was still so early so we decided to get some food at Wendys because Prince missed out on Dinner. It was actually so much fun meeting Louellas friends Mutya, Chi Chi and Deanna. We ended up talking all about everything. Like teenage life and all the crazy stuff we did when we were teenagers. It was pretty fun. We ending up sitting in Wendys for like 2hours just talking and it was actually so much fun. The kind of loud laughing and chatting you do after clubbing we were doing it before hand. Anyway, my good friend Lauren was txting me asking if I was in town and so I told her to come to Wendys to see me and she was wasted off her face which was hilarious and funny. All I remember now from meeting her, was running down Queen St with her arm in arm, Prince and I on either side of her jogging down the road talking about how we are leading everyone when we had NO idea where we were going. I think I lost count with how many clubs we went to... but I know we went to Cassette, Met, Waterfront and Commodore where my good friend Eri works and we got free drinks. Then we went to Krd and checked out Family, Scorpio, Duo and this random Hipster club that was playing music from a pink iPod mini lol it was funny and my shoes kept getting stuck to its sticky ass floor. Then we finished off the night at this Asian club Primo and didnt leave till 5AM. Anyway yeah the photos I took for the night from my phone were SO crap! So please bare with me. For more good pictures from the night check out Louella's blog whenever she wakes up from her Birthday Hangover and updates. I really hope Louella had an Awesome night because I sure did! Happy Birthday Louella, love you!

Karaoke
Clubbing
Deanna's Motorbike!
6AM McDonald's (oh the classiness)
Just a little song I thought sum'd up my Friday night... I know CORNY.


This was my last night out as I am starting Semester 1 on Monday. So definetly tried to party HARD! I really am dreading going back to University... I need more holiday. Yeah I really hope I can still keep updating this blog more regularly... because... I love it here. I have grown very fond of my Blogger. It is so much fun and I love sharing my life here. So I really hope I do not end up abandoning this place. I just think that Blogspot is such a cool and legitimate blogging site and every blog I follow, I find so interesting. Weather they are a fashion blog, style blog, music blog or even a life blog like mine. I love them all.

Let's try to finish on a positive note and I will permit you all to laugh at me trying to RAP in Korean. The song is called "Turn it up" by T.O.P and this is just a little video of me attempting to well do it. I was actually really nervous the whole time because I wasn't really sure about the words. I actually thought I did really well with my "Lucifer" by SHINee hahaha It was good fun!

TOP x LAIFAI x FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers