About This Blog

This blog is just a place where I get to share my experiences with you all. I am just starting to get into organising photo shoots with friends just for fun, and I hope you can check them out. I also sometimes chuck in a few random rants about topics I feel like talking about in the moment so watch out for those. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog and do not forget to follow so you can keep updated. I hope you enjoy all the content I post and I try to update at least twice a week. So watch this space! - LAIFAI

If you want to contact me about any information concerning photos, feedback or even just a friendly hello you are more then welcome to send an email to info@laifaikalolo.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My day today.

Had a very chill relax day today with all the Christchurch stuff still on my mind. I really do feel for everyone down there. Anyway here are some photos from my day today with my nieces. I was also pleasantly shocked that my sister took a bunch of photos of my nieces today. Which is awesome because now I have some more pictures I to blog about. There are some really cute photos of my youngest niece Cinta who I bought a cream doughnut for today and by the looks of it most of it got on her face. There are also some pics of my older niece Nikala in her primary school uniform looking cute as hell :) I should be going shopping tmrw with HAylie so that should be fun. I am also looking forward to my good friend Louellas birthday on Friday :) Can not wait. Hope everyone else is good and keeping Christchurch in there prayers.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers