About This Blog

This blog is just a place where I get to share my experiences with you all. I am just starting to get into organising photo shoots with friends just for fun, and I hope you can check them out. I also sometimes chuck in a few random rants about topics I feel like talking about in the moment so watch out for those. I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my blog and do not forget to follow so you can keep updated. I hope you enjoy all the content I post and I try to update at least twice a week. So watch this space! - LAIFAI

If you want to contact me about any information concerning photos, feedback or even just a friendly hello you are more then welcome to send an email to info@laifaikalolo.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"I wish I could quit you..."

Thursday today, and I was meant to go out shopping with my girl Haylie but I woke up at around 12:30ish and I was tired and my bank account was anorexic so therefore just another day at home. So I then decided I wanted to make another blog post and choose a topic to talk about. So I decided to talk about my nasty habit of smoking and hoarding/collecting cigarette packets. I really DO NOT know why I collect empty cigarette packets. I mean I really should just throw them all away because I mean to be honest they really are just piling up! I have so many I put some of them in a shoe box. At first I thought it was cool and now I really just want to throw them all away. But then I keep thinking maybe I could do an interesting photo shoot involving a couple dozen empty packets, but then I thought to myself that the Holiday20Red Packets are really quite ugly to be frank. They are these bright blue things that are very reminiscent of those tacky Hawaiian shirts that no one likes that really are only excusable to wear if you are on holiday in a tropical Island. Anyway another point is why do I smoke at all! To be honest I do find it a disgusting habit. But the thing is if I go a day without smoking I feel kinda crazy. This obviously means I am addicted to smoking, which is something I never thought I would be a long time ago. And I hate the price of cigarettes! I mean one pack of the ones I like costs freaking $12.60! I mean that is just disgusting. But still I find myself at the dairy down the road buying myself a pack of 20 as soon as I run out. Anyway, one day maybe in the distant future I will properly quit, but at the moment I just don't think I have the strength to. Especially with University starting just around the corner, stress increase means more smokey for me. I dont do drugs though. I mean I am not addicted to weed, meth or any of that hardcore stuff, I seriously wont even give it a try. I also only really drink alcohol maybe once a month and only in social occasions. So smoking really is my only vice. Oh and Chinese food. :) Here are some pics of some of the cigarette packets I have collected over maybe 5 months. I actually threw a bunch of em away, and some packets I throw out when I am out with people.


2 comments:

  1. this really interest's me! :o hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for the comment, and I am a hoarder. lol this is just one of the things I like to hoard. Oh and thank you for the comment Nessar <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers